There are Six (6) sections under the Estates department at SMC Campus which are headed by Heads of Sections
- Electrical section- This section deals with all maintenance activities related to electrical activities including electrical wiring to new projects, electrical repairs. This section also offers consultancy services to different clients. The section also performs quality control of constructed facilities and solving electrical faults and emergencies within SMC. It is the section responsible for manage SUA standby generators. It is headed by Furaha George
- Plumbing Section-This section deals with all plumbing maintenance activities within the SMC Campus buildings and Hostels. It is responsible for repair of plumbing and sewerage pipes and fittings. The section also performs quality control, material testing and preparation of plumbing and sewerage networks to constructed projects. It is headed by Mr. Ibrahim Magembe
- Masonry Section-This deals with masonry activities with the SUA SMC facilities. The section offers repair and rehabilitation works, setting out of building, excavation works, concrete works, blockwallings and finishing works to walls and floors. It is headed by Petro Nyingo.
- Carpentry Section-This deals with all capentry maintenance activities. It is headed by Mr. Patrick Mpemba
- Landscaping Section-This section deals with all activities related to environmental protection and conservation. It is headed by Mr. Angindile Stephen
- Welding Section-This deal with welding services to SUA facilities.It is headed by Haji Rashid.